"Run | Debug" option showing above each test in Eclipse using TestNG and Selenium

Viewed 258

I recently had to install fresh Eclipse and TestNG, and now this new option is showing above each test. I'd like to remove it but I can't find a configuration for it. Any ideas?

"Run | Debug" option showing

Edit: It seems to always display under the @Test. When I remove that, the option goes away.

2 Answers

These decorations in the Java text editor are called "Code Minings".

You can disable them by visiting: Preferences > Java > Editor > Code Minings.

While you can easily disable the decorations altogether, unfortunately I haven't found a way to disable just the ones related to TestNG.

Image of the Eclipse Java Code Minings preferences dialog.

These are simple Run or debug options. If you click on Run-> It will run the respective scenario. If you click on Debug-> It will run the respective scenario on Debug mode.

Related