I have installed the 'react-native-auto-scrolling` package and I get the following error:
error: Metro has encountered an error: While trying to resolve module 'react-native-auto-scrolling' from file '.....\Home.js', the package '......\node_modules\react-native-auto-scrollinge\package.json' was successfully found. However, this package itself specifies a 'main' module field that could not be resolved ('......\node_modules\react-native-auto-scrollinge\dist\index.js'.
I have tried to fix this by adding in the metro.config.js the following code:
resolver: {
sourceExts: ['jsx', 'js', 'ts', 'tsx'],
},
under module.exports (as I found that the Metro doesn't know how to compile by default .tsx) but I still cannot use the package, as it returns me the same error when trying to run react-native run-android. As I checked node-modules for the package, I have discovered that the package is created using typescript. Any help would be appreciated. I've seen a snack that works: Exemple auto-scrolling so I guess it should also work with a bare workflow react native app.