Having trouble pulling from github using TeamCity 10.0 with an uploaded Key

Viewed 88

This is an older version of TeamCity that we have to keep running for historic purposes. I'm having some trouble with it though: Github is deprecated basic username/password auth, so I want to switch this to using uploaded keys. I uploaded my ssh key, and I switched the fetch URL to use ssh:

git@github.com:OrgName/RepoName.git

And then I switched the auth method to Uploaded Key, removed the Username, and selected the key. I've double checked the key, it definitely works. However, I can't even seem to connect to github to even get that far. Clicking Test Connection spins for a bit, then times out:

Test connection failed in RepoName :: Release Build - Windows/NET
List remote refs failed: com.jcraft.jsch.JSchException: Session.connect: java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out

What could be the problem here? Something with the older version of TeamCity that I'm not aware of?

1 Answers
Related