from keras_multi_head import MultiHeadAttention
import keras
from keras.layers import Dense,Input,Multiply
from keras import backend as K
from keras.layers.core import Dropout, Layer
from keras.models import Sequential,Model
import numpy as np
import tensorflow as tf
from self_attention_layer import Encoder
## multi source attention
class Multi_source_attention(keras.Model):
def __init__(self,read_n,embed_dim,num_heads,ff_dim,num_layers):
super().__init__()
self.read_n = read_n
self.embed_dim = embed_dim
self.num_heads = num_heads
self.ff_dim = ff_dim
self.num_layers = num_layers
self.get_weights = Dense(49, activation = 'relu',name = "get_weights")
def compute_output_shape(self,input_shape):
#([batch,7,7,256],[1,256])
return input_shape
def call(self,inputs):
## weights matrix
#(1,49)
weights_res = self.get_weights(inputs[1])
#(1,7,7)
weights = tf.reshape(weights_res,(1,7,7))
#(256,7,7)
weights = tf.tile(weights,[256,1,1])
## img from mobilenet
img=tf.reshape(inputs[0],[-1,7,7])
inter_res = tf.multiply(img,weights)
inter_res = tf.reshape(inter_res, (-1,256,49))
print(inter_res.shape)
att = Encoder(self.embed_dim,self.num_heads,self.ff_dim,self.num_layers)(inter_res)
return att
I try to construct a network to implement the part circled in the image. The output from LSTM **(1,256) and from the previous Mobilenet (batch,7,7,256). Then the output of LSTM is transformed to a weights matrix in form of (7,7).
But the problem is that the input shape of the output from mobilenet has a attribute batch. I have no idea how to deal with "batch" or how to set up a parameter to constraint the batch?
Could someone give me a tip?
And if I remove the function compute_output_shape(), one error unimplementerror occurs. the keras official doc tells me that I don't need to overwrite the function. Could someone explain me about that?
