Using Xcode 12.4 Simulator 14.4
For the alert displayed below, I have the following function in my XCUITests that I use to pull the static text displayed on the System Alert:
_ = addUIInterruptionMonitor(withDescription: "", handler: { (alert) -> Bool in
var data = alert.staticTexts.allElementsBoundByIndex.map {$0.label}
...
})
This worked when using Xcode 11.3 Sims 13.3; however, I just upgraded Xcode and now it crashes on when running the map function and gives the following error:
error: Execution was interrupted, reason: internal ObjC exception breakpoint(-8)..The process has been returned to the state before expression evaluation.
If I put a breakpoint, I can see the following:
po alert.staticTexts.allElementsBoundByIndex.count -> returns 3
po alert.staticTexts.allElementsBoundByIndex[0].label -> returns "Allow “X” to use your location?"
po alert.staticTexts.allElementsBoundByIndex[1].label -> returns "Your location is used to find and display nearby X facilities."
po alert.staticTexts.allElementsBoundByIndex[2] -> returns StaticText, {{32.0, 12.0}, {72.5, 16.0}}, label: 'Precise: On'
However, when I run the following (or runs during my test), it fails but as you can see from above, it does have a static text element at that position:
po alert.staticTexts.allElementsBoundByIndex[2].label -> No matches found for Element at index 2 from input {(
StaticText)} error: Execution was interrupted, reason: internal ObjC exception breakpoint(-8)
If I remain in the console and rerun the same call again, it then works though:
po alert.staticTexts.allElementsBoundByIndex[2].label -> "Precise: On"
Does anyone know what causes this error or a solution for how I can handle it in my test?
