Eclipse - how to change background color of selected file, when Project Explorer View is inactive

Viewed 541

I can't see which file is selected in the Project Explorer view when the view is inactive, as the image shows.
Someone can help me to change the background color of selected file?
Windows 10
Eclipse 2021-03
Dark theme

background color not visible


I would like something like was in the old Eclipse:

in old eclipse Windows 8.1
Eclipse 2018-12

1 Answers

I am dealing with the same problem... As a workaround you can take a look at e4-dark_partstyle.css file and make the background a little bit darker so the selection is visible. The key here is to know what element to modify. I have changed the background-color of a bunch of elements (including the one I think is related to package and project explorers, called Tree) from #2F2F2F to #171717.

Hope it helps.

css modification

Original: Original

Modified: Modified

Related