I'm trying to run a query to check for a substring, and when that substring exists I want the query to return a value of my choosing.
I run SELECT CASE WHEN COLUMNNAME LIKE '%"cashtag":null%' THEN 'NO CASH TAG' END COLUMNNAME FROM TABLENAME
I've run this same command with different variables and it worked fine. But with it written this way to look for "cashtag":null I get return values of NULL in my query result.
I've provided an image of what one of my cells in COLUMNAME looks like:

SO for instance, for this particular cell, I expect to get a return of NO CASH TAG in my query result. But it returns NULL. Not sure what it is about this particular "cashtag":null value that is throwing things off. As I stated, I have used other values with a similar format with the CASE WHEN LIKE functions and they worked just fine.