Net core project. I have some nuget packages in azure artifact. In Dockerfile I am trying to consume them as below.
FROM mcr.microsoft.com/dotnet/core/sdk:3.1-buster AS build
WORKDIR /app
ENV ASPNETCORE_URLS=http://+:80
EXPOSE 80
# The Personal Access Token arg
ARG PAT
# Set environment variables
ENV NUGET_CREDENTIALPROVIDER_SESSIONTOKENCACHE_ENABLED true
ENV VSS_NUGET_EXTERNAL_FEED_ENDPOINTS '{"endpointCredentials":[{"endpoint":"https://myorg.pkgs.visualstudio.com/1234-c281-4ddc-952e-83e5a37a1c66/_packaging/mybusiness/nuget/v3/index.json","username":"USERNAME","password":"'${PAT}'"}]}'
# Get and install the Artifact Credential provider
RUN wget -O - https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Microsoft/artifacts-credprovider/master/helpers/installcredprovider.sh | bash
COPY mybusiness.sln ./
COPY mybusiness/*.csproj ./mybusiness/
RUN dotnet restore -s "https://mybusiness.pkgs.visualstudio.com/123-c281-4ddc-952e-83e5a37a1c66/_packaging/mybusiness/nuget/v3/index.json" -s "https://api.nuget.org/v3/index.json"
COPY mybusiness/. ./mybusiness/
RUN dotnet publish -c Release -o out
FROM mcr.microsoft.com/dotnet/core/aspnet:3.1 AS runtime
WORKDIR /app
COPY --from=build /app/out ./
ENTRYPOINT ["dotnet", "mybusiness.dll"]
Below is my Yaml to build
- task: NuGetAuthenticate@0
- task: Docker@1
displayName: Build an image
continueOnError: true
condition: and(succeeded(), eq(variables['Build.SourceBranch'], 'refs/heads/master'))
inputs:
containerregistrytype: 'Azure Container Registry'
azureSubscriptionEndpoint: 'DevOps_on_rg_contributor'
azureContainerRegistry: 'acr.azurecr.io'
command: 'build'
dockerFile: 'src/app/Dockerfile'
arguments: '--build-arg PAT=$(System.AccessToken)'
imageName: '$(Build.Repository.Name):$(Build.BuildId)'
This gives me below error Response status code does not indicate success: 401 (Unauthorized).
I am not able to identify the root cause here. Just worried If I am passing correct PAT token? Cansomeone help me to identify the issue. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks