Docker, PhpStorm and PHPUnit -The value of autoloader is specified, but file doesn't exist

Viewed 2572

I'm trying to connect my PhpStorm debugger with PHPUnit. I'm using Docker env and inside docker PHPUnit is working properly. Problem is when I click on "tests" directory PPM -> Run test

I got this:

[docker://environment_php_8_fpm:latest/]:php /opt/.phpstorm_helpers/phpunit.php --no-configuration /opt/project/src/tests
Testing started at 16:19 ...
The value of autoloader is specified, but file doesn't exist '/home/kuba/Work/CodeProjects/advertisement-crawler/src/vendor/autoload.php'

Process finished with exit code 1 

enter image description here

I tried to find solution in google but its really hard to find something helpful.

@edit Moreover, i provided new path and i got this after i clicked to refresh new path is : /opt/project/src/vendor/autoload.php enter image description here

And now i have new error message after run this in phpstorm

[docker://environment_php_8_fpm:latest/]:php /opt/.phpstorm_helpers/phpunit.php --configuration /opt/project/src/phpunit.xml
Testing started at 18:48 ...

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class "PHPUnit_TextUI_ResultPrinter" not found in /opt/.phpstorm_helpers/phpunit.php on line 231

Error: Class "PHPUnit_TextUI_ResultPrinter" not found in /opt/.phpstorm_helpers/phpunit.php on line 231

Call Stack:
    0.0006     469784   1. {main}() /opt/.phpstorm_helpers/phpunit.php:0
PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Class "PHPUnit_TextUI_ResultPrinter" not found in /opt/.phpstorm_helpers/phpunit.php:231
Stack trace:
#0 {main}
  thrown in /opt/.phpstorm_helpers/phpunit.php on line 231

Process finished with exit code 255

i tried to map irectories one more time but still, error enter image description here

0 Answers
Related