Hi everyone I need some help here, searched through forums on related topic but still couldn't figure out what is not right with the macro I have below. I am trying to copy specific sheets selected by user from a drop down list (multiple selection enabled) in cell J4. For example there are sheets named Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Koper, Long Beach and Los Angeles and user has selected Amsterdam, Koper and Long Beach from the drop down list, the value in cell J4 will be Amsterdam, Koper, Long Beach. I then use split to delimit the string to an array to copy the selected sheets however it's hitting the subscript out of range error at line ThisWorkbook.Sheets(Selection).Copy, greatly appreciate any advise.
Sub MainPage_Button2_Click()
Dim Path As String, Filename1 As String, ddVal As String, ddList() As String, Selection As Variant
Application.ScreenUpdating = False
Path = "G:\Dept\sales\"
Filename1 = Range("A2").Value
ddVal = Range("J4")
ddList = Split(ddVal, ",")
Selection = Array(ddList)
Application.DisplayAlerts = False
ThisWorkbook.Sheets(Selection).Copy
ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs Filename:=Path & Filename1 & ".xlsx", FileFormat:=xlOpenXMLWorkbook
Application.DisplayAlerts = True
Application.ScreenUpdating = True
End Sub