How to view the source code in spark job in .jar file

Viewed 447

I have a spark job in .jar format . I wanted to view the source code in that file. How can I do that, using what IDE I need to check that code. I have downloaded the .jar file from aws in s3 location. I wanted to check the code in my local machine. What should I download for that or can I check the code in aws itself.

Can anyone please help me with this

2 Answers

If you are using IntelliJ, you can simply open the file (as their blog explains here), or you can click into the class file from the project explorer (just double-click as if opening the file). This feature is included in the free version of IntelliJ ("Community").

enter image description here

Once you accept the warning, the decompiled code shows up in the main text editor pane.

Related