I have a website which is currently live and uses Azure B2C to manage user authentication. The site has been so successful that I have decided to build App (IOS and Android) versions of the site using Xamarin.
My 2 questions are:
Can I use my existing Application Registration in B2C to authenticate both my MVC and Native Apps. If so is this done via the Allow Public Client Flows Radio button under the Advance Settings Section of the Authentication tab in Azure B2C? Will turning this from No to Yes impact the running of my registration for the website (as the system is live with thousand of users I am very wary of making updates to B2C Settings.
What is the best way for testing changes to Azure B2C? Is there an easy way to create dev environments that can then be flipped to live, switching out the live version with the dev environment?
Any help will be gratefully received.
J

