How to hide <summary> in [metadata] when press F12 (Go to definition) in visual studio code

Viewed 375

Could you please help me to hide the summary comments when I press F12 (Go to definition) in Visual Studio Code? I do not want to see summary comments as they are too long.

Could you please help me see only declarations of classes, methods, e.g. but not summary comments? There is the screen when I press F12 on int.

code sample

2 Answers

The summary comments are helpful metadata in the assembly. If you open it in Visual Studio 2019/2017 etc, it is feasible to collapse them.

enter image description here

However, it seems impossilbe to collapse the summary to definitions in VS code. I tried it in vain before long.

Because the summaries are embeded in the assembly(the *.dll file), it is impossible to removed them. Even it is open via F12, it is readonly.

Related