If, else, elseif - 4 conditions - shopify

Viewed 1721

I'm working on rewriting the if statements for my collection page on shopify. I'm trying to get the item-price line to show the text 'out of stock' when the product is unavailable/when all variants are sold out. I can get the code working if it's under 3 conditions, but not sure how to add an additional condition.

the 4 conditions are:

if the product is on sale, show the price comparison

if the product price varies, show the lowest price

if the product and all variants sold out, show out of stock text

else, show normal pricing

I've tried a few different ways, below are what I'm stuck on...Any help is appreciated!
img1

img2

1 Answers

It's because in liquid the else if syntax is elsif instead of elseif.

Try something like this {% if x %} {% elsif y %} {% elsif z %} {% else %} {% endif %}

Related