Firebase Analytics ecommerce events not showing "items" parameter

Viewed 541

I have a Xamarin app. Both apps (android and ios) are connected to a firebase project which is linked to a GA4 account.

I have successfully logged the e-commerce events through the instructions in the Firebase documentation (https://firebase.google.com/docs/analytics/measure-ecommerce), however, I encountered some issues.

In all of my e-commerce events, the "items" parameter does not show in GA4. If I check the e-commerce events on the reports I can see all the other parameters, however, when I try to see item_id, item_name, etc. they do not show up in GA4.

Items show on Debug View for all the e-commerce events but in the Events option (both GA4 and Firebase) there is no way to visualize the "items" parameter.

items showing in Debug View

Also noticed that for the event "add_to_cart" there are additional cards like "Top Products". So far I couldn't find any other e-commerce event that shows additional cards like that, not even the "purchase" event.

Top Products card in add_to_cart event

Haven't tried Google Tag Manager or BigQuery.

Is there any way to visualize items for all the e-commerce events that require it in GA4 or outside GA4?

0 Answers
Related