Does anybody have a complete list of command line options for running Xunit tests from the console?
I have around 100 tests, lets say broken up into 10 separate classes, each class has 10 tests
Class1 Test1 Test2 ...
Class2 Test1 Test2 ...
etc
I can trigger running all of these tests by navigating to my test directory and using 'dotnet test'. I have found documentation that says -? diplays all the command line options (but this isn't the full list apparently) https://livebook.manning.com/book/dotnet-core-in-action/appendix-b/4
The official documentation https://xunit.net/docs/running-tests-in-parallel says i can use for example '-parallel all' but when it run
dotnet test -parallel all
I get
\repos\test-automation-framework\framework>dotnet test -parallel all MSBUILD : error MSB1001: Unknown switch. Switch: -parallel
For switch syntax, type "MSBuild -help"
I would like to get to a stage where I can run all my tests in parallel but limit the thread count to lets say 6, so I will run my entire suite of tests, 6 tests at a time.
Am I missing something very obvious?