How to access a machine in my network from microk8s deployments

Viewed 357

I have some pods running in microk8s and they need to access a machine outside the cluster and inside my local network. The problem is they can't access it even using the IP address.

Example:

  • In the host itself I can use "curl " and get the expected result, but inside a pod I can't do that.

I just did a very simple test using minikube and the IP is accessible by default, so I think the issue is something related to microk8s and I prefer to use it if possible.

Addons enabled: dashboard
dns
ha-cluster
istio
metrics-server
registry
storage

This question is similar to this one How to access hosts in my network from microk8s deployment pods but in my case I can't even access using the IP, so it's not a problem of naming resolution like it was there.

Is there anything else I need to do to make this work?

0 Answers
Related