This works (matrix addition)
dlib::matrix<double, 2, 2> a;
dlib::matrix<double, 2, 2> b;
dlib::matrix<double> rez;
a = 1.0, 1.0, 1.0, 1.0;
b = 3.0, 3.0, 3.0, 3.0;
rez = a+b;
But this doesn't (assigning matrix multiplication result to previously defined matrix)
dlib::matrix<double, 2, 2> a;
dlib::matrix<double, 2, 2> b;
dlib::matrix<double> rez;
a = 1.0, 1.0, 1.0, 1.0;
b = 3.0, 3.0, 3.0, 3.0;
rez = a*b;
Matrix multiplication result can be assigned, but only if I assign the result to new dlib::matrix.
dlib::matrix<double> rez = a*b;
How can I make dlib::matrix multiplication work, so that I can assign the result to previously defined dlib::matrix?
Using (MinGW.org GCC Build-2) 9.2.0; Win10 and Visual Studio Code
Actual error is slightly longer, here is the summary:
In file included from ...\dlib-master\dlib\matrix\matrix.h:17, from kalman_filtr.cpp:3:
...\dlib-master\dlib\matrix\matrix_op.h: In instantiation of
'struct dlib::matrix_traits<dlib::matrix_op<dlib::op_pointer_to_col_vect<double> > >':
...\dlib-master\dlib\matrix\matrix_exp.h:130:51: required from ...
... required from here
...\dlib-master\dlib\matrix\matrix_op.h:20:35: error: invalid use of incomplete type
'struct dlib::op_pointer_to_col_vect<double>' typedef typename OP::type type;