I am making a fps in unity and a game mechanic that I am trying to get is wall running/jumping
I have watched many tutorials but they cant fix the trouble I am having. To understand the code I need to explain the wall run. Basically what happens is that I have an empty game object
that raycast the left and the right of the player detecting for a wall. if it finds a wall and I'm holding left or right button (depending on what side the wall is on) it will add a force pushing the player towards the wall and another force pushing me forward. if I jump of the wall it will add a force depending on where I jumped. to make sure it was working I made a bool Value called iswallrunning but its never been set to true. can I get help with this
Code: https://github.com/ZeeScratcher/Project-robot-game/blob/main/WALLRUN.cs