Not sure if this is the correct site to ask, tried SuperUser, got no replies.
I've been experiencing this issue for a while, but didn't really bother me until I started using Youtube for music and it hanged after every 2-3 videos.
Basically what happens is if I click on a new video or YT moves onto the next one, the red bar on the top gets stuck at ~75% and just nothing happens. The UI is still interactable but the only fix is reloading the page forcefully. Happened across multiple browsers (Chrome and Edge mainly).
At first I thought this was a networking issue, so I removed my PiHole and uninstalled any virtual network drivers I had (mostly VPNs) and rebooted both my router and my PC. The issue still persisted.
I started checking the Networking tab of inspect element to see what I find, maybe uBlock is blocking something. Well it was blocking something, but it wasn't my issue, as it still persist even if it is disabled. Networking tab with uBlock enabled looks like this:

I thought uBlock was doing something, so I disabled it. The issue went from the requests being blocked, to the requests being stuck on pending:

I tried the URL with an online API tester, and it just returns an empty object on a POST request, but it does return something, meaning something is wrong with my end. The dev tools menu said that a 'Cache-Control' header is missing, so maybe its an issue with caching. I cleared my cache and tried Shift+Refreshing. It worked for seemingly longer after that, but after 10-20 minutes it happened again. Current edge version is 89.0.774.75.
Any help is appreciated and if this is the wrong forum for this, I'll try again on SuperUser maybe I'll get lucky this time.
Here's the URL: https://www.youtube.com/youtubei/v1/log_event?alt=json&key=AIzaSyAO_FJ2SlqU8Q4STEHLGCilw_Y9_11qcW8