GitHub Pages Failed to load resource:

Viewed 468

I created a website to display different production data and want to make it accessible through GitHub pages, but I get 2 errors on every page that is reading data from a .json file. I am also using d3. These my errors:

  1. Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()

  2. Uncaught (in promise) Error: 404 
     at Zo (d3.min.js:2)
    Zo @ d3.min.js:2
    Promise.then (async)
    createDropdownOptions @ curves.js:8
    (anonymous) @ curves.js:21
    

I think the issue is related to the .json format, but unsure of how to fix it. The webpage deploys perfectly on my local server.

Here is my GitHub Pages: (The issue is with the "TODAY'S IMPORT" & "SITES" tabs, "HAWKWOOD" tab seems to be displaying because it isn't pulling in any data) https://gabrielavalos.github.io/HAWKWOOD/

And here is the repo: https://github.com/gabrielavalos/HAWKWOOD

Any idea on how to fix it?

0 Answers
Related