Error with plotting augPred for nlme (nonlinear mixed effects): replacement has [X] rows, data has [Y]

Viewed 60

I am having a problem using augPred after I have created an nlme object.  My data is 529 rows long with no NA's, and is grouped with this function:

RSize.gD.100 <- groupedData(area ~ size | ID, data = RSize)

Under the grouping factor “ID”, this is a character column with 6 levels.

I create my nlsList object with the selfStarter NLS.expoDecay():

fm1R.list <- nlsList(area ~ NLS.expoDecay(size, a, k) | ID, data = RSize.gD.100)

and then my nlme with:

fm1R.nlme <- nlme(fm1R.list)

Following the methods of Pinheiro and Bates (2000), I try to plot my predicted values against my actual values using:

plot(augPred(fm1R.nlme, level=0:1))

But it returns this error:

Error in [[<-.data.frame(*tmp*, nm, value = c(2L, 2L, 2L, 2L, 2L, : replacement has 529 rows, data has 6

I cannot find any suggestions on other threads. Any help would be much appreciated!!

Thank you!

0 Answers
Related