For our domain(mydomain.com) , we have an Office 365 account that takes care of emails and the website is hosted with a hosting company on a shared server. From my shared server Laravel App I was sending emails using the office 365 SMTP server. The hosting company now blocks this connection to office 365 SMTP server:
"Please note that your account is hosted on a shared server where outgoing SMTP connections are restricted. This is to protect the reputation of the server IP address and prevent potential spamming. You canconsider upgrading to a cloud server plan"
I do not wish to upgrade to a cloud server plan, are there any other options for an SMTP server ? , that my Laravel app could use ? I have a reseller account with many cpanel accounts on the shared server. So i could use another one of my domains smtp server but I need the emails sent out to be from an office 365 email address. So contact@mydomain.com. Possible solutions ?