I am using an object detection machine learning model (only 1 object). It working well in case there are a few objects in image. But, if my image has more than 300 objects, it can't recognize anything. So, I want to divide it into two parts or four parts without crossing any object.
I used threshold otsu and get this threshold otsu image. Actually I want to divide my image by this line expect image. I think my model will work well if make predictions in each part of image.
I tried to use findContour, and find contourArea bigger than a half image area, draw it into new image, get remain part and draw into another image. But most of contour area can't reach 1/10 image area. It is not a good solution.
I thought about how to detect a line touch two boundaries (top and bottom), how can I do it?
Any suggestion is appreciate. Thanks so much.


