Can someone explain to me what is NHCW format? I am working with the Jenson Inference library and for object detection the first step is called "Pre-Process" and it converts the image to NCHW format, but I don't know what this format is.
Can someone explain to me what is NHCW format? I am working with the Jenson Inference library and for object detection the first step is called "Pre-Process" and it converts the image to NCHW format, but I don't know what this format is.
NCHW stands for:
batch N, channels C, depth D, height H, width W
It is a way to store multidimensional arrays / data frames / matrix into memory, which can be considered as a 1-D array. You may have a look to this link for further information. There also exist variants of this format with different ways of "casting" the multidimensional data into one.