I have two tables
| A1 | A2 |
|---|---|
| a | 2 |
| b | 3 |
| A3 | A4 |
|---|---|
| a | row1 |
| a | row 2 |
| a | row 3 |
| a | row 4 |
| b | row 5 |
| b | row 6 |
| b | row 7 |
| b | row 8 |
| b | row 9 |
I want something like
| A3 | A4 |
|---|---|
| a | row1 |
| a | row 2 |
| b | row 5 |
| b | row 6 |
| b | row 7 |
The second column in the first table should be the number of records i want from each group in the next table I tried where exists it did not work can you help me.!?
