Sort by tags - Redoc UI

Viewed 372

I have a swagger JSON where the tags are not in any particular order. I am trying to render this json in Redoc UI. Is there any way to render Redoc Ui with tags sorted alphabetically.

Messages
   - API GET
   - API POST
   - API PUT
   - API DELETE
Filters
   - API GET
   - API POST
   - API PUT
   - API DELETE
Alarms
   - API GET
   - API POST
   - API PUT
   - API DELETE

Note: The same is possible in swagger UI with the below attribute

tagsSorter: "alpha"

I am looking for something similar.

1 Answers

Redoc uses x-tagGroups to group the tags and render them in the order.

For the above question Adding x-tagGroups section to the swagger json file with the tags in the order we want them to be rendered in UI has resolved the issue.

enter image description here

Related