Azure DevOps Server 2019 - custom State

Viewed 74

I have added a new custom state called "In Code Review" into Azure DevOps Server 2019. I did it by going through Visual Studio and importing/exporting the WIT for PBI. The WIT for PBI I updated was to add the following (in the relevant sections)

   <TRANSITION from="In Progress" to="In Code Review">
      <REASONS>
        <DEFAULTREASON value="Resolve Issue" />
      </REASONS>
    </TRANSITION>
    <TRANSITION from="In Code Review" to="Pending Deployment to Test">
      <REASONS>
        <DEFAULTREASON value="Resolve Issue" />
      </REASONS>
    </TRANSITION>
    <TRANSITION from="In Code Review" to="To Do">
     <REASONS>
        <DEFAULTREASON value="Resolve Issue" />
      </REASONS>
    </TRANSITION>

All of this worked fine, but the problem I am having is that whenever I set the state as "In Code Review", it seems to drop out of the backlog for our sprint and I get the following message

"One or more items were removed because of your recent changes. The following changes removed the items: State was set to: In Code Review"

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

1 Answers
Related