I have Prometheus setup via Helm from Terraform and it's is configured to connect to my Kubernetes cluster. I open my Prometheus but I am not sure which metric to choose from the list to be able to view the CPU/MEM of running pods/jobs. Here are all the pods running with the command (test1 is the kube namespace):
kubectl -n test1 get pods
When, I am on Prometheus, I see many metrics related to CPU, but not sure which one to choose:
I tried to choose one, but the namespace = prometheus and it uses prometheus-node-exporter and I don't see my cluster or my namespace test1 anywhere here.
Could you please help me? Thank you very much in advance.
UPDATE SCREENSHOT
UPDATE SCREENSHOT
I need to concentrate on this specific namespace, normally with the command:
kubectl get pods --all-namespaces | grep hermatwin
I see the first line with namespace = jobs I think this is namespace.

No result when set calendar to last Friday:

UPDATE SCREENSHOT April 20
I tried to select 2 days with starting date on last Saturday 17 April but I don't see any result:

ANd, if I remove (namespace="jobs") condition, I don't see any result either:

I tried to rerun the job (simulation jobs) again just now and tried to execute the prometheus query while the job was still running mode but I don't get any result :-( Here you can see my jobs where running.
When using simple filter, just container_cpu_usage_seconds_total, I can see the namespace="jobs"




