Tradingview alerts using Tradingview technical signals

Viewed 2586

I have a bot installed here

https://mydomain/coin/trade.php

which can receive signal from Trading View webhook . I would send to my webhook trading view technical signals when the trading view 1 minute timeframe is a strong buy (as in the image below). Is it possible ? And how should I set the webhook link to send this signal ?.

enter image description here

2 Answers

Yes, this can be done.
You just need to setup an alert for your signal, and have it send a custom message to your webhook url https://mydomain/coin/trade.php.
That custom message must be in a format that your bot can understand and process.
The message can be sent in plain text or JSON.
It's really very straightforward. See About webhooks.
You can also put variables into the alert message.
Some examples can be found in the Our New Alerts Allow for Dynamic Messages blog post.

Related