Getting error while trying to install MQTT Connector (Source and Sink)

Viewed 187

I'm trying to connect the MQTT broker with Kafka. I want to install a connector. So I copied this command: confluent-hub install confluentinc/kafka-connect-mqtt:1.4.0 from confluent's official website. But I'm getting these errors:

confluent-hub install confluentinc/kafka-connect-mqtt:1.4.0
Do you want to install this into /usr/share/confluent-hub-components? (yN) y

 
Component's license: 
Confluent Software Evaluation License 
https://www.confluent.io/software-evaluation-license 
I agree to the software license agreement (yN) y

Downloading component Kafka Connect MQTT 1.4.0, provided by Confluent, Inc. from Confluent Hub and installing into /usr/share/confluent-hub-components 
Do you want to uninstall existing version 1.4.0? (yN) y

Detected Worker's configs: 
  1. Standard: /etc/kafka/connect-distributed.properties 
  2. Standard: /etc/kafka/connect-standalone.properties 
  3. Standard: /etc/schema-registry/connect-avro-distributed.properties 
  4. Standard: /etc/schema-registry/connect-avro-standalone.properties 
  5. Used by Connect process with PID : /tmp/confluent.B3k50ol5/connect/connect.properties 
Do you want to update all detected configs? (yN) y

Adding installation directory to plugin path in the following files: 
  /etc/kafka/connect-distributed.properties 
Unable to update Worker's configuration file /etc/kafka/connect-distributed.properties 
Unable to save to file /etc/kafka/connect-distributed.properties 
 
Error: Unknown error 

I already tried with ubuntu 18.04 lts and ubuntu 20.04 lts but still getting the same errors. Please tell me what is wrong here and how could I install this connector?

0 Answers
Related