Laravel - @method static in comments in empty model - what am I looking at here

Viewed 163

So I'm still going through the process of learning more in depth PHP / Laravel, having completed one project and taking on another. The codebase supplied has several seemingly empty models with blocks of code in the comments. My concerns are more about the @method entries over the @property ones.

My question is simply, what am I looking at here? Should I be concerned about modifying it. Is there a resource that covers this that my google-fu has missed?

<?php

namespace App;

use Illuminate\Database\Eloquent\Model;

/**
 * App\FitOption
 *
 * @property int $id
 * @property string $option_type
 * @property string $option_name
 * @property float $option_price
 * @property \Illuminate\Support\Carbon|null $created_at
 * @property \Illuminate\Support\Carbon|null $updated_at
 * @method static \Illuminate\Database\Eloquent\Builder|\App\FitOption newModelQuery()
 * @method static \Illuminate\Database\Eloquent\Builder|\App\FitOption newQuery()
 * @method static \Illuminate\Database\Eloquent\Builder|\App\FitOption query()
 * @method static \Illuminate\Database\Eloquent\Builder|\App\FitOption whereCreatedAt($value)
 * @method static \Illuminate\Database\Eloquent\Builder|\App\FitOption whereId($value)
 * @method static \Illuminate\Database\Eloquent\Builder|\App\FitOption whereOptionName($value)
 * @method static \Illuminate\Database\Eloquent\Builder|\App\FitOption whereOptionPrice($value)
 * @method static \Illuminate\Database\Eloquent\Builder|\App\FitOption whereOptionType($value)
 * @method static \Illuminate\Database\Eloquent\Builder|\App\FitOption whereUpdatedAt($value)
 * @mixin \Eloquent
 */
class FitOption extends Model
{
    //
}
1 Answers

Turns out I was looking at PhpDoc comments and I need not have worried about them.

Related