So I have been trying to access my gmail or Google Colab Notebooks through selenium. Instead of authenticating through Email and Password I am starting the chromedriver with an already saved Google Chrome Profile, but it throws this:
I have tried every single solution that used to work before but it ain't working now, some of the solutions that I tried are:
- Disabling Two Factor authentication
- Allowing Less secure app access
- Disabling every single flag that I know that lets websites detect that website is being controlled by a bot.
- Trying to login using some other site's Google OAuth.
- Trying different Viewports
- The user agent is also the same that is used when logging in without selenium manually.
options = Options()
options.add_argument('--user-data-dir=/home/mubbashir/.config/google-chrome')
options.add_argument('--profile-directory=Default')
options.add_argument("--disable-blink-features")
options.add_argument('--disable-web-security')
options.add_argument('--allow-running-insecure-content')
options.add_argument('--disable-blink-features=AutomationControlled')
options.add_experimental_option("excludeSwitches", ["enable-automation"])
options.add_experimental_option('useAutomationExtension', False)
options.add_argument('--start-maximized')
options.add_argument('Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/89.0.4389.114 Safari/537.36')
Nothing works at all! I am kinda stuck and any help would be very much appreciated.
Thank you so much!
