I am building an installer and would like to ask the user to restart using a radio button. I would also like to include an option to open the user guide if the user selects "No, I will restart later". My current method for asking the user to open the user guide is putting it in the [Run] section like this:
[Run]
Filename: "{app}\userguide.pdf"; Description: "View the User Guide"; Flags: shellexec runasoriginaluser postinstall nowait unchecked
This works perfectly, it even opens in the default PDF viewer. However, whenever I try to include a restart option, it overrides the user guide option and completely removes it. So, trying:
[Code]
function NeedRestart(): Boolean;
begin
Result := True;
end;
as well as:
[Setup]
AlwaysRestart=yes
work in the sense that they include an option for restart but they also override the user guide button. Is there a way to make a custom page that, upon checking the "No I will restart later" radio button, will show an option on opening the user guide? I am not too familiar with using Inno Setup and Delphi/Pascal.
