How to fix git error: RPC failed; HTTP 520 curl 22?

Viewed 1264

I haven't pushed anything into my repo for a month. Actually, I've added only 2 new files into my project and only did some code refactoring, so the size hasn't drastically changed. I wanted to push them changes into my remote repository on Gitlab.

I used to do it like this:

git checkout features
git add .
git commit -m "message"
git push -u origin features

and it worked a month ago. Today, it hasn't worked, though.

Enumerating objects: 6913, done.
Counting objects: 100% (6913/6913), done.
Delta compression using up to 4 threads
Compressing objects: 100% (4191/4191), done.
Writing objects: 100% (6904/6904), 2.88 GiB | 32.87 MiB/s, done.
Total 6904 (delta 2828), reused 5470 (delta 2495), pack-reused 0
error: RPC failed; HTTP 520 curl 22 The requested URL returned error: 520
send-pack: unexpected disconnect while reading sideband packet
fatal: the remote end hung up unexpectedly
Everything up-to-date

I've searched the internet to find an answer but almost every error people have is 500 not 520

I've changed HTTP postbuffer size - git config --global http.postBuffer 524288000

I've changed HTTP version to 1.1 (even though a month ago I already changed it to 1.1, but I tried it again today) - git config --global http.version HTTP/1.1

I've changed HTTP version to 2 - git config --global http.version HTTP/2

I've updated git

still the same error

How can I fix it?

0 Answers
Related