I am using WordPress with WooCommerce and WooCommerce subscriptions plugins and below is my code in which I have added a custom field called (Mindesk VAR Client User - Dropdown) to show in "Edit Subscription" admin page saving to my custom field based on subscription ID.
This is how it's looking like.
And this is my working code.
<?php
// action triggered when we go to add/edit subscription page
add_action('woocommerce_admin_order_data_after_order_details', 'showWCSubscriptionCustomFields');
add_action('woocommerce_process_shop_order_meta', 'saveWCSubscriptionCustomFields');
function showWCSubscriptionCustomFields($subscription) {
$currentPage = get_current_screen();
// If page is "Edit Subscription" page, then only show
if ($currentPage->action == 'add')
return;
// Getting all the users
$mindeskUsers = getAllUsers();
?>
<br class="clear" />
<p class="form-field form-field-wide">
<label for="mindesk_wc_subscriptions_var_client_user_id">Mindesk VAR Client User:</label>
<?php
$selectedUser = get_post_meta($subscription->get_id(), 'mindesk_wc_subscriptions_var_client_user_id', true);
echo getUsersListSelect('mindesk_wc_subscriptions_var_client_user_id', $selectedUser, $mindeskUsers, 'mindesk_select2');
?>
</p>
<?php
}
function saveWCSubscriptionCustomFields($subscription_id) {
// wc_clean() and wc_sanitize_textarea() are WooCommerce sanitization functions
update_post_meta($subscription_id, 'mindesk_wc_subscriptions_var_client_user_id', wc_clean($_POST['mindesk_wc_subscriptions_var_client_user_id']));
}
This is working fine for me.
Now I have a custom requirement to add a button something called as Transfer in each row in http:://www.mywebsite.com/my-account/subscriptions/ page.
For example this page somewhere beside Total.
After clicking on that button, the popup should come with a form and I should be able to save a field "Transfer to VAR Client User" based on subscription ID same as I have shown you a working code above with my custom field.
I have tried to do R & D but most of the links suggesting to add custom fields and all in "My Account" page (/my-account) But I want to achieve the same in "my-account/subscriptions" page.
Can anyone guide me how can I achieve this? Any suggestion will be highly appreciated.
Thanks


