This one might be a silly question but I really need to fix a tiny slider issue for it's autoplay.
The problem is, are there any way of accessing already instanced object from outside of the script file itself? Note: without knowing the variable / const name of it too.
Example: Someone from previous Dev team made a gallery of TNS / Tiny Slider like below:
var someName = tns({
container: '.carousel',
items: 3,
autoplay: true,
});
basically it just creating a tns instance from that container. In browser, it shows something like this
<div class="carousel tns-slider">
<div class="tns-item">...</div>
<div class="tns-item">...</div>
...
</div>
The problem is, the code for building that someName tns is from external url that I don't know where is it. Also, I don't know what actually the "someName" variable's name are, so it's already declared there instanced and working properly, I just need to disable the autoplay.
I've tried from documentation from https://github.com/ganlanyuan/tiny-slider
However, it always show how to destroy() or stop() or play() if I know the name of the instanced var (the "someName") while currently I don't have any access to the file nor knowing the path, I just asked to update via new JS file called updates-scripts.js. This is also demonstrated on codepen and other tutorials.
Are there any way of me to access method of it via let say jQuery('.carousel') or documentQuerySelector?
Thank you