Xcode gives error when I add libraries: dyld: Library not loaded

Viewed 1774

First I wanted to learn SDL in xcode, but when I try to add SDL framework this error pops up and I can't understand why. I looked on the internet for 2 days but couldn't find any solution. After 1 month (now) I'm trying to add GLFW to xcode but this error got me again. Why is this error happening?

dyld: Library not loaded: /usr/local/opt/glfw/lib/libglfw.3.dylib
  Referenced from: /Users/durdukolk/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Graphic-dutmtfjytmmfetggltqeajfkggms/Build/Products/Debug/Graphic
  Reason: no suitable image found.  Did find:
    /usr/local/opt/glfw/lib/libglfw.3.dylib: code signature in (/usr/local/opt/glfw/lib/libglfw.3.dylib) not valid for use in process using Library Validation: mapped file has no cdhash, completely unsigned? Code has to be at least ad-hoc signed.
    /usr/local/Cellar/glfw/3.3.4/lib/libglfw.3.3.dylib: code signature in (/usr/local/Cellar/glfw/3.3.4/lib/libglfw.3.3.dylib) not valid for use in process using Library Validation: mapped file has no cdhash, completely unsigned? Code has to be at least ad-hoc signed.

Link Binary with libraries

Search Paths

1 Answers
Related