when I try to import any module that I installed with pip3, the system just sends me tons of texts. I am sorry I can't specify any better, but I am new to python and ubuntu. I tried the command pip3 list and then I get this:
/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/secretstorage/dhcrypto.py:15: CryptographyDeprecationWarning: int_from_bytes is deprecated, use int.from_bytes instead
from cryptography.utils import int_from_bytes
/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/secretstorage/util.py:19: CryptographyDeprecationWarning: int_from_bytes is deprecated, use int.from_bytes instead
from cryptography.utils import int_from_bytes
And after that, I get the list with some packages and their versions. And the packages that I remember installing don't appear in the list, like NumPy or random. I am using python 3.8 and pip 3.
Everything was perfect, but I tried to install the visual or python module, and after that, I got that error. I think I tried to install the modules with pip and after with conda. And I have no ideia in what to do.