Sending SmS using Aws

Viewed 49

I am implementing an SMS sending server, for that I am using AWS. I have already used their documentation to carry out all the configuration and installation. I have also placed the files and SDK on the AWS server to run the application. But when running the application, I have no error return, but the SMS does not arrive either.
My code is:

public function SendAwsSms(){
    // Passing Aws\Credentials\AssumeRoleCredentialProvider options directly
    $profile = new InstanceProfileProvider();
    $ARN = "arnkeyprovidedfromaws";
    $sessionName = "nameaccessrandom";
    
    $assumeRoleCredentials = new AssumeRoleCredentialProvider([
        'client' => new StsClient([
            'region' => 'sa-east-1',
            'version' => 'latest',
            'credentials' => $profile
        ]),
        'assume_role_params' => [
            'RoleArn' => $ARN,
            'RoleSessionName' => $sessionName,
        ],
    ]);

    $provider = CredentialProvider::memoize($assumeRoleCredentials);
    
    $SnSclient = new SnsClient([
        'region' => 'sa-east-1',
        'version'=> 'latest',
        ]);
        
    try {
        $result = $SnSclient->publish([
            "SenderID"=>"Idsender",
            "SMSType"=>"Promocional",
            "Message"=>"Message test",
            "PhoneNumber"=>"+1111111111111",
        ]);
        var_dump($result);
    } catch (AwsException $e) {
        // output error message if fails
        error_log($e->getMessage());
    }
} 

When I run the code, no error is displayed, but the SMS does not arrive at the destination. Can someone show me what's wrong in there? I using PHP, with the CodeIgniter framework, and my system is located in AWS servers.

0 Answers
Related