I have MSYS2 64 bit installed in my system. When I try to check the gcc version, I am getting the following output.
$ gcc --version
gcc.exe (Rev9, Built by MSYS2 project) 10.2.0
Copyright (C) 2020 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is NO
warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
But I want to use a specific mingw version for my project which uses qt library. When I check my build log and installation folder of my qt project I found this.
|Project name: DataManager
|Project version: undefined
|C++ compiler for the host machine: ccache c++ (gcc 4.9.2 "c++ (i686-posix-dwarf-rev1, Built by MinGW-W64 project) 4.9.2")
|C++ linker for the host machine: c++ ld.bfd 2.24
|Program python3 found: YES
|Found qmake: C:\Qt\5.6.3\mingw49_32\bin\qmake.EXE (5.6.3)
I am assuming that it uses mingw49_32 version and gcc version 4.9.2. I would like to use the same gcc version (4.9.2) in MSYS2.
How can I achieve it ?