How can I get all possible addresses with lat and long by city or district prefix?

Viewed 77

I want to implement code like below:

When I send request to endpoint with name of "Sig" (just an example),I need it to give me

[

 {
  "name ":"Sighisoara",
  "lat":"smth",
  "Long":"smth"

 },

 {
  "name ":"Sigulda",
  "lat":"smth",
  "Long":"smth"
 }
]

Currently, I use OpenStreetMap, It has no such functionality. To get a address, you should write exactly how the address is spelled. For example, to get Sighisoara, you need to write Sighisoara Any idea to do that or free api which provides such functionality.

PS, I am using Python.

1 Answers

I think the point is for you to understand the structure of this dictionary that contains all the city names,and you can try to split the structures. For example, I got a dictionary of weather from an API here, and I want to print out the current temperature.

weather ={'coord': {'lon': 113.25, 'lat': 23.1167}, 'weather': [{'id': 803, 'main': 'Clouds', 'description': 'broken clouds', 'icon': '04d'}], 'base': 'stations', 'main': {'temp': 298.18, 'feels_like': 298.31, 'temp_min': 295.37, 'temp_max': 299.82, 'pressure': 1018, 'humidity': 53}, 'visibility': 6000, 'wind': {'speed': 2, 'deg': 160}, 'clouds': {'all': 75}, 'dt': 1615355271, 'sys': {'type': 1, 'id': 9620, 'country': 'CN', 'sunrise': 1615329655, 'sunset': 1615372438}, 'timezone': 28800, 'id': 1809858, 'name': 'Guangzhou', 'cod': 200} This is the code I will use: current_temp = (weather['main']['temp']) The name of this dictionary is weather, inside of it , there are several lists of 'main', which contained the 'temp' I want. So you can make sure if your code is correctly catch the structure.

Related