Where do I find the more sophisticated "start debugging" submenu in the Visual Studio customize toolbars dialog?

Viewed 122

In Visual Studio in Tools > Customize > Commands > Add Command, I can add nearly any command or submenu to any menubar or toolbar.

For example, to add the simple "start debugging" play button, I choose the command Debug > "Start / Continue".

enter image description here

In Add Command, where do I find the more sophisticated "start debugging" submenu shown below, so that I can add it to a custom menu bar or toolbar?

enter image description here

2 Answers

Press F5 (Debug > Start Debugging) or the Start Debugging button Start Debugging in the Debug Toolbar, and the debugger runs to the first breakpoint that it encounters. If the app is not yet running, F5 starts the debugger and stops at the first breakpoint.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/visualstudio/debugger/debugger-feature-tour?view=vs-2019

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/visualstudio/ide/how-to-customize-menus-and-toolbars-in-visual-studio?view=vs-2019

first link is to find out debugger and second is for adding it in tool bar

Related