Passing query parameters to GET request via 'Parameters' tab

Viewed 188

I can successfully pass parameters when I embed them in the path like below

enter image description here

enter image description here

However, it seems that passing query parameters using Parameters tab doesn't pass them right:

enter image description here enter image description here

Should I use 'Parameters' tab only when I do POST method? I know it's a similar question with Passing parameters to JMeter but I can't solve my problem.

2 Answers

You are using the param page in the first example and pages in the second one.

Both approaches are the same so feel free to use the most convenient to you, in case of manually amending the query string you will need to take care of ? and & characters, URL-encoding the values either manually or via __urlencode() function and in case of multiple attributes using "Parameters" section is more readable

enter image description here

Related