I want imageView to be at the bottom of the screen always but I also want it to be below the LinearLayou view so that, they don't overlap each other and the image can change its size as per screen.
here is what I'm doing
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<RelativeLayout xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android"
xmlns:app="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res-auto"
xmlns:tools="http://schemas.android.com/tools"
android:layout_width="match_parent"
android:background="@color/background_color"
android:paddingTop="@dimen/main_padding"
android:paddingRight="@dimen/main_padding"
android:paddingLeft="@dimen/main_padding"
android:layout_height="match_parent"
tools:context=".welcomeActivity">
<TextView
android:id="@+id/textView_welcome"
android:paddingTop="8dp"
android:paddingBottom="5dp"
android:layout_width="match_parent"
android:layout_height="wrap_content"
android:layout_centerHorizontal="true"
android:layout_alignParentTop="true"
android:layout_marginLeft="20dp"
android:fontFamily="@font/great_vibes"
android:layout_marginRight="20dp"
android:background="@drawable/actionbar_background"
android:gravity="center"
android:text="@string/who_am_i"
android:textColor="@color/text_color_white"
android:textSize="44sp" />
<LinearLayout
android:layout_marginTop="50dp"
android:layout_width="wrap_content"
android:orientation="vertical"
android:id="@+id/lisearLayout_welcome"
android:layout_centerHorizontal="true"
android:layout_below="@+id/textView_welcome"
android:layout_height="wrap_content">
<androidx.cardview.widget.CardView
style="@style/MyCardView"
app:cardCornerRadius="40dp"
android:layout_width="360dp"
android:id="@+id/customerButton"
android:layout_height="200dp">
<RelativeLayout
android:layout_width="match_parent"
android:layout_height="match_parent">
<TextView
android:layout_width="wrap_content"
android:layout_centerInParent="true"
android:text="@string/customer"
android:textSize="44sp"
android:fontFamily="@font/great_vibes"
android:textColor="@color/button_color_black1"
android:layout_height="wrap_content"/>
</RelativeLayout>
</androidx.cardview.widget.CardView>
<androidx.cardview.widget.CardView
style="@style/MyCardView"
app:cardCornerRadius="40dp"
android:layout_width="360dp"
android:id="@+id/employButton"
android:layout_height="200dp">
<RelativeLayout
android:layout_width="match_parent"
android:layout_height="match_parent">
<TextView
android:layout_width="wrap_content"
android:layout_centerInParent="true"
android:text="@string/employ"
android:fontFamily="@font/great_vibes"
android:textSize="44sp"
android:textColor="@color/button_color_black1"
android:layout_height="wrap_content"/>
</RelativeLayout>
</androidx.cardview.widget.CardView>
</LinearLayout>
<ImageView
android:layout_marginTop="5dp"
android:id="@+id/image_welcome"
android:layout_width="wrap_content"
android:layout_centerHorizontal="true"
android:layout_below="@+id/lisearLayout_welcome"
android:layout_alignParentBottom="true"
android:src="@drawable/ic_french_fries"
android:layout_height="wrap_content"/>
</RelativeLayout>
see this yellow gap between the bottom and the image, that's what I don't want.
Any suggestion will be appreciated


