I took this code from the Google developer website, made some changes to it. But I want is to search for the files that are present in Google drive. I don't know where to give the folder id to find the files?. If they exist then okay, the files are found message. If not then files are not found
import os.path
from googleapiclient.discovery import build
from google_auth_oauthlib.flow import InstalledAppFlow
from google.auth.transport.requests import Request
from google.oauth2.credentials import Credentials
SCOPES = ['https://www.googleapis.com/auth/drive']
def main():
creds = None
if os.path.exists('token.json'):
creds = Credentials.from_authorized_user_file('token.json', SCOPES)
# If there are no (valid) credentials available, let the user log in.
if not creds or not creds.valid:
if creds and creds.expired and creds.refresh_token:
creds.refresh(Request())
else:
flow = InstalledAppFlow.from_client_secrets_file(
'credentials.json', SCOPES)
creds = flow.run_local_server(port=0)
with open('token.json', 'w') as token:
token.write(creds.to_json())
service = build('drive', 'v3', credentials=creds)
filename = 'Image'
page_token = None
while True:
response = service.files().list(q="name contains '"+filename+"'",
spaces='drive',
fields='nextPageToken, files(id, name)',
pageToken=page_token).execute()
for file in response.get('files', []):
# Process change
print('Found file: %s (%s)' % (file.get('name'), file.get('id')))
page_token = response.get('nextPageToken', None)
if page_token is None:
break
if __name__ == '__main__':
main()