I'm running some python tests and they take hours to run, I want vs code to make some kind of alarm so I know when a Breakpoint is reached that I wanna inspect or an uncaught exception is raised, is that possible?
I'm running some python tests and they take hours to run, I want vs code to make some kind of alarm so I know when a Breakpoint is reached that I wanna inspect or an uncaught exception is raised, is that possible?
That is followed by issue 135908, and could be part of VSCode 1.65 (Feb. 2022)
There are 3 different sounds since yesterday:
- For lines with foldable areas,
- with errors and
- with breakpoints.
I think you might have heard the sound for foldable areas.
See PR 140044 "Play a sound whenever a breakpoint is hit"
- Use "
audioNotifications.enabled": true to enable the feature.- Use "
audioNotifications.breakpointHit": false to enable audio cues for breakpoints.