I recently created a new gmail account for a firebase project for my client, added a billing method, and created one simple hosting project and left is there for a while.
Now when I come back to the account to deploy a work, I found out unknown projects which I am dead sure to have never created in the billing page, with even some with billing enabled.
I immediately disabled the billing on them, changed password, and checked to see If they were in the Projects list, and they are not.
as seen in the picture, the last one is my project. but I don't know anything about them. the last number on them makes me even more suspicious, incase this is done to many people and it's like an ID for my account.
So I want to ask experienced firebase users, does this normally happen? can you tell me a way to remove them?
