ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'thinc.neural'

Viewed 2761

I'm having trouble running my code, here are the results of the error I got :

--------------------------------------------------------------------------- ModuleNotFoundError                       Traceback (most recent call last) <ipython-input-35-d0706627a935> in <module>
      1 # import the function to train using spaCy
----> 2 from train_spacy import train_spacy

~\TA\train_spacy.py in <module>
      3 from spacy.util import minibatch, compounding
      4 from spacy.util import decaying
----> 5 from thinc.neural.optimizers import Adam
      6 import random
      7 from matplotlib import pyplot as plt

ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'thinc.neural'

The following are the related modules installed on my OS.

C:\Users\Anonymous>pip list | findstr spacy
spacy 3.0.5
spacy-legacy 3.0.1
C:\Users\Anonymous>pip list | findstr thinc
thinc 8.0.2

If there are other statements that I have not explained, please ask me, and I ask for your help because I have tried to reinstall the module but are still facing the same error, and I apologize if my language is wrong. Thank you ^ - ^

1 Answers
Related