Github organization using secrets, actions and PAT's

Viewed 316

I've created a GitHub organization (and also pay for GitHub enterprise because nothing worked and I became a bit desperate). Note, I'm completely new to Github organization stuff, be kind lol. What's wrong? I'm trying to push local changes to GitHub, which should trigger a deploy to DigitalOcean here is the link to the .yml file (). So far so good, but at the end of the build, ssh-login part it says:

"Error response from daemon: unauthorized: Your request could not be authenticated by the GitHub Packages service. Please ensure your access token is valid and has the appropriate scopes configured."

In my terminal I do get the same error with:

docker login docker.pkg.github.com -u <UserName> -p <GitHub Personal Access Token>

docker pull docker.pkg.github.com/quanttrade-io/quanttrade-api/quanttrade-api:latest

And I've also tried:

docker login docker.pkg.github.com -u <Organization name> -p <GitHub Personal Access Token>

What am I missing or doing wrong?

1 Answers
Related